Sunday, July 15, 2007

Inspire

Well, what as awesome weekend!!

Yet another weekend to Eastside in Hamilton. As usual I had a ball. It was fine and sunny, albeit cold in the mornings. I cant begin to describe how much I love that place, whenever I leave home for Hamilton I feel some sense of joy. Maybe its because Im going to a great church, maybe its because Im going to surround myself with great people - Im not too sure.

Inspire was great. The speakers were very very good, and I got alot from it. The worship team are great as usual. One of the lead worshipers was telling me he will lead 7 services in 3 days!! Wow.

The weather was great, I cant believe they had rain up here in Auckland, where I had bright sunshine all weekend.

Saturday was the funnest day I have had for quite some time. I got to spend it with great company, ate some good food, spend some money, have a thoroughly enjoyable time and to cap it all off - get some good Jesus time in the end.

Ive had a very inspirational weekend, and cant wait for more.

No comments: