Tuesday, July 31, 2007

%

I feel God is testing me. Im not happy up here in Auckland.

Dont get me wrong. I enjoy the work, I enjoy the company, I enjoy the product, I enjoy the flat, I enjoy alot of things. But I just dont feel like its home. Something is missing, Im not clear on EXACTLY what, but something...
As before, I still want to move to Hamilton. I really feel at home there. I love going there, I love my church there, I love my friends there. I have wanted to move there and have felt a 'calling' to go there for a few months now. Not so long after I started going. I have questioned wether its really God thats calling me - or something else. Its a combination of several things, faith, friendship and fellowship.
Im hungry for God, and I cant seem to feed that hunger up here. No church I have been to makes me feel 'right'.
I love the fellowship I have in Hamilton, a good, large, diverse group of christian people to be with, makes life so much better.
I have a good amount of friends there too, and am making more each week I go there.

Job oppertunities abound. I'd prefer to stay with Cat, but if it gets too bad, Ill change. Im running the branch in Hamilton this month and will make it my mission to have a good impact down there - with the hope of future (near-future) transfer. Even though Ive just moved up here, I'd move down there in a heart-beat - thats how much I feel for the place.

Of course, its up to God, Ill keep praying for guidance and direction in that area.

God bless you all.

T.

No comments: